All students must read before returning to La Luna Dance Studio.
The following regulations are implemented in order to provide the safest possible environment for our students and staff:
1. When entering the studio, students must sanitize their hands immediately. Foot door openers are installed on all the front doors, so students don’t have to touch the front door handles.
2. Students may not attend any classes if:
• You have experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
• You have been around or exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms in the last two weeks.
• You exhibit signs of cough, fever, or runny nose.
3. All students must sign a COVID-19 liability waiver before entering the studio again for the first time since the re-opening. Please see the waiver below. All students must sign a “Wellness Check Certification” before each class. We encourage you to bring your own pen although pens will be provided and will be sanitized.
4. All students must wear a mask when entering the studio. Masks must be worn properly, covering both nose and mouth and remain on during your time in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will provide masks on location for $5 each. Masks will be mandatory during the entire duration of your time in the building, including during dance class. There are no exceptions.
5. We kindly ask that you do not bring any belongings into the studio, except for dance shoes. Please keep everything in the trunk of your car. DO NOT leave anything in the backseat of your car. There will be no chairs in the rooms for now to help reduce contaminated surfaces.
6. Bathroom use: Doors to the bathrooms will be propped open to avoid touching the door handles. Disinfecting disks will be installed in every toilet/urinal so that they are cleaned with every flush. Students must wash their hands before leaving the bathroom for at least 20 seconds with soap. Bathrooms and the entire building will be cleaned and sanitized by professional cleaners every morning before classes begin.
7. There will be hand sanitizers at the front desk and at every music station in every ballroom.
8. Each classroom’s floors will be marked with tape markings spaced at least 6ft apart to allow for social distancing. Please stay in your designated spot.
9. There will be a Plexiglass divider at the front desk.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. La Luna Dance Studio has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, La Luna Dance Studio cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending La Luna Dance Stuio classes could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending classes at La Luna Dance Studio and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at La Luna Dance Studio may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, La Luna Dance Studio employees or class participants. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with attendance at La Luna Dance Studio or participation in Club programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless La Luna Dance Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of La Luna Dance Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any La Luna Dance Studio’s class.
Print Name _______________________________________